Important: Before filling in an application or requesting a title it is strongly recommended that you read and understand this section as we enforce standards that must be met. Failure to fulfill any of the following may result in you being ineligible to apply for any future assignments unless fulfilled.
- Article must be completed in a timely manner, typically within 36 hours of it being allocated, unless stated otherwise.
- All relevant aspects of the article must be filled out as per the Sample article. Screenshots of menus, links to relevant forums, etc.
- Research issues and fixes in forums, include common issues into the wiki even if you have not personally experienced them.
- Publicise the article in all relevant forums. This includes any official forums and the Steam Community Discussions if available.
- Upkeep of the article must be maintained for at least 7 days documenting any new developments such as issues or fixes. If the title is in an active development state such as Early Access then the article should at least be maintained until official release. Why?
- Report must be completed in a timely manner, usually within 3 days of it being allocated, unless stated otherwise.
- All applicable areas of the report must be filled out as demonstrated in the PC Report guide. Requirements, settings, controls, etc.
- Proofread and check for any grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and any possible factual inaccuracies.
- Publicise the report in all relevant forums. This includes any official forums and the Steam Community Discussions if available. We'll do our part by also publicising the article across each of our own official channels.
- It is recommended that you request a few members of staff, such as moderators or other editors, to check over your report once complete to ensure it meets our standards, but it must be approved by an Administrator before being made public.